Do any of the following statements apply to you? Complete this checklist and bring it with you to your next doctor’s appointment.
- My period affects my quality of life.
- I am bothered by the amount of bleeding or the pain that I have during my period.
- My period makes me feel depressed, tired or moody.
- I am afraid of having an embarrassing accident.
- I bleed more often than once a month.
- My period lasts too long.
- My period affects my social, athletic, or sexual activities or causes me to miss work.
- My life would improve if I could decrease or completely eliminate my period.
- I would like to learn about a simple procedure that can help me get back to my life.